Thursday, January 17, 2013

Just in Case You're Having a Bad Day....

Maybe this face will cheer you up!!
Hee, hee :) She most certainly cheers ME up everyday!
 
In case you want a little glimpse into the happenings in our house this week:
1) Aaron's back to school! Yay! We're all excited to get back into a schedule!
 
2) I'm OBSESSED with making baby food. Umm, for real! Love it!! I didn't make Tristen's baby food because I just didn't feel capable but I received a Baby Bullet this time around and I was nervous/excited to do it. Now I'm hooked and I could never go back! I can't believe how much money I'm saving!
 
3) Tristen's totally into trains (as you could tell from my last post!). And trucks, and cars, and balls...he's ALL boy :)
 
4) Aubrey could sit and stick toys in her mouth all day long! She has no interest in trying to army crawl or move around. She is content to sit (or stand while being held!) and always has to be around people :) She's a little extrovert :)
 
Happy Thursday!

No comments: