Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Family PIctures

It was time to update the family pictures now that we have an addition in our family! I wanted to get these done before my surgery just in case the recovery takes a while.
 
It took us a full HOUR to get out of the house to even start these....and since we do them ourselves, we were wondering how the kids would hold up. BUT, they did pretty good once we started bribing them with suckers :) Go ahead, judge away :)
I'll share just a few of our favorites!

Random photo tip I learned from Pinterest: With active children, have them hold hands to give them something to do. It worked like a charm!!

All 3 of them
 
Pictures with our kids individually






 

 
So, there are a few of our day. I can't WAIT to hang them up someday....maybe in our next home whenever and wherever that is. Thanks to my little family for bearing through these...as much as I like the finished result of family pictures, they sure are hard work and frustrating at times :) But, glad that they are done and we have a few memories of this time in our life.

2 comments:

AmberNDahl said...

Those pics are SO stinking cute, Erika! You could have a job as a professional, I betcha!!! :) I love the sibling picture. Priceless. I love all of the pictures! You and Aaron are so adorable. How's his job going? I just want to see those kiddos in person!!

Michelle said...

I'm in awe that you do your own pictures! We did them ourselves one year (when we had only 2 kids) and I decided that would never happen again haha! They turned out great, your kids really are adorable - I wish we could see you guys more often!! :)