Monday, September 29, 2014

This Week

Ahh, the month of October. Probably my favorite month of the year. The colors of the trees are just stunning, the weather is perfect for bonfires, bugs are at a minimal, I get to live in jeans and sweatshirts/sweaters and pull out fall jackets. *sigh*

This October is going to look a little different, though. On Wednesday I'm having gallbladder surgery so I'll be in recovery for 2 weeks after that. I'm expecting to feel better a few days after the surgery but the "not-lifting my older 2 kids part" will be hard! :) I have lots of help including a husband who knows what he's doing so I know I'll be fine though.

Then, we have a closing date for our house and it's the last week of October (which is plain AWESOME!! Don't get me wrong!) but packing up and moving is a lot of work! But, the light at the end of the tunnel is SO close for feeling better and getting moved into a slightly bigger house that accommodates our family....so I'll take the crazy October!

So, October, I'll try to enjoy you this year....but I absolutely cannot wait for November :)

1 comment:

AmberNDahl said...

Haha - I'm sure November will seem like a piece of cake compared to this month. I thought of you this morning and said a prayer for you as I knew today was the day for gull bladder surgery. May the Lord uphold you before, during and after it. I'd love to send you a gift card to an eating establishment - even fast food like Subway or whatever - is there one that is particularly close to you house that would be beneficial to you? Miss you & wish that I lived closer...