Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Luke!

To my one and only brother who....

*Tried to sell me for a dollar when I was a baby

*Promised to play Barbies with me if I just played Batman with him first...I fell for it every time

*While playing MacGyver, tied me up to the furnace and said it was going to blow up and then forgot about me

*Made life fun and interesting and taught me how to be tough
*Played Dukes of Hazzard with Ethan and made me be Flash the dog instead of Daisy Duke

*Caught the dog I threw at him

*Taught me how to play hockey

*Was protective of me

*Went from my worst enemy in elementary to one of my best friends in high school

*Gave me a passion for music because of his passion for it

*Taught me how to play Risk and Monopoly

*Gave me an example of what to look for in a guy

*Convinced people at college that we were twins

*Joined a college play, even though he looked ridiculous, because we needed more guys

*Always listened to me...especially in college when I needed an older brother the most

*Stood up for me in the most important day of my life, my wedding

Thanks for being such a great brother....have an incredible golden birthday! Love you :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Aww you're such a sweet sister! And is that Ethan in the Arizona picture?!

Erika said...

It sure is! :) I thought you would find that picture funny :) Funny that that picture was taken in Arizona like 5 years ago....who would have ever thought you guys would be living there now!! :)

Michelle said...

I know, it's really weird! I never would have imagined it.