Thursday, August 7, 2008

This Time....No Bike!

Remember a few months ago when I didn't know how to drive a stick and I had to ride my bike to work? Now I look back at my inability and laugh! This weekend, Aaron will be gone to a retreat but THIS TIME, I will not have to rely on a bike :) Good thing too because riding my bike a few blocks was no big deal, but tomorrow I need to drive 7 miles! So, alas, I will be driving this for the next few days~


I hope it doesn't rain because I can't remember how to put the top up :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice! Now you'll be driving around in style! I hope it doesn't rain on you!!! :)

{LKK} said...

Haha, I love the last comment.
*Sigh* Yay for hubbys who make us drive those dumb yet fun stick shift cars. I'm so proud of you. :)

Amber said...

You look so cute in your convertible! :)