Friday, August 22, 2008

Incredible Marriage Book

I have been so sad lately as I have listened to story after story of people that I know ending their marriages in divorce. It truly breaks my heart as I think about it! Some had been married 25+ years, others after only one year. I have found one of the BEST books that I think every couple in their first year of marriage should read. We started reading this book last winter (even though it wasn't our first year of marriage, it still is sooooo good), and it has been life changing!


One half of it is for the guy and the other half is for the girl, then you can meet in the middle. We just read it to each other so we can know what the other person's chapter says and it gives us TONS to talk about :) Soooooo good.....

*Here you go, Lindsay! This is the book I was telling you about :)

3 comments:

Ames said...

This has been my favorite recommendation to couples - even pre-marriage! In fact, I just loaned my copy to Mike's sister Mindy - who's looking at getting married next summer! I JUST LOVE THE BOOK!!!

Michelle said...

We'll have to check it out -- thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

Love the new background, by the way!