Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scuba Diving Weekend

We're back!! Since nobody knew that we were going to be gone, I suppose I should let you in on our very spontaneous weekend getaway!!

Aaron needed to go to Wazee Lake in Wisconsin this weekend to get his second certification in scuba diving SO after a really random turn of events, I decided to go with him (like at midnight on Thursday night and we left on Friday afternoon) :) We've been wanting to get away for SO long now (and especially before Baby Willey gets here!) but Aaron works almost every weekend so it was never feasible. We are so so sooooo thankful for a weekend to get away.....even though Aaron spent half of it in the water while I napped and read :)

It was an incredibly relaxing and fun getaway and I can even say that I was little tempted to grab a wet suit and jump in myself (even though I'm scared of deep water). Maybe Aaron will talk me into it someday? :) So, here are some pics:

Preparing for the first dive....

Future diver! (I think he should dress up as Mr. Incredible for Halloween with this costume! It would be perfect!!)

Getting all the gear ready

And, the goggles just complete it :)


While Aaron was diving, our son was kicking, jabbing, and moving....I'm preparing myself to run after him ALOT after he is born!

Ahhhh...did I mention how much I LOVE fall yet? :) The trees are JUST starting to change!
*sigh* So, that was our weekend :) And I feel so refreshed and ready for a new week! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend as well!

3 comments:

Grant Hanson said...

Did Aaron have to buy all that equipment?!

Erika said...

Nope! Yikes...that would be spendy :) It was included and/or he rented what wasn't!

Rachel Farley said...

So fun!!

I think you should learn too!

You're looking quite adorable :)