Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nothing in Particular

I don't have alot on my mind today so prepare yourself for a relatively boring post. :) We're into the routine of things and starting to get used to our schedule.....Work and being in college really does make life fly by and I find myself getting more and more excited as each month passes by. One month closer to December :)

*Speaking of December, I don't know HOW I'm going to be able to bend over and tie shoes, sit "crisscross applesauce", put coats on preschoolers, and guard my stomach from kids who like to hit and kick when I'm 9 months pregnant. It's hard enough to do these things now! Hmmm...I guess we'll cross that bridge when it comes :)

*Our spelling debate has come to an end as we've officially decided on the name of our son. And.....Aaron won. Oh well :) I just think it has been SO fun to be Erika with a "k" all my life that I envisioned my children having names that were spelled just a little different. But, the more and more I wrote the name, the more I liked the spelling that Aaron liked. Debate over....now we just have to keep it a secret until the little guy comes.

*That's about it....See? Nothing in particular :)

P.S. Oh, and, Aaron liked the porch color :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the porch color too! You are such a great homemaker and I hope to follow your example soon. Sounds like you guys are doing well and I'm sooo glad to hear that!! Very interested to see what the name is that you have picked out. :)

Bethany

Erika said...

I'm excited to tell people what the name is!! I always hated it when people wouldn't tell me their baby name until it was born but now I understand :) It's kind of fun to keep it a secret!

Michelle said...

I love the different spellings too! Hence the reason Keagan is Keagan and not Keegan. :)