Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Things Are Not Always As They Seem.....


Take this picture for instance.....
If I were to "put words into the mouth" of this picture, I would say something like this:
Erika: Aaron, the baby just kicked!
Aaron: (reaches down to feel, eyes light up when he feels a kick) Wow! That's incredible!
The couple stares longingly into each other's eyes.....*deep sigh* Oh so romantic :)

Seems likely, right?? Well, this picture made us both laugh last night because the conversation actually went like this:
Erika: Aaron, I need a belly pic for my blog. I haven't updated for a while.
Aaron: (Looking up from his homework) Maybe in a bit?
Erika: (Impatient) Just really quick! Just stand up and look at me.
Erika pushes the timer button before Aaron can change his mind
As the timer is going off....with one or two clicks to go before the picture is taken...
Erika: Oh, wait, put your hand on my belly...that would look cool
Aaron: What? Smile creeps upon his face

AND....this picture came about. And, we both laughed hysterically because of the story behind it :)
Remember, things are not always as they seem in pictures :)

5 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

I like you - you're funny. :)

Michelle said...

haha, I love that story! :)

Anonymous said...

That's great! I loved the story! What a cute picture.... you truly look amazing Erika :)

Bethany

Rachel Farley said...

This is hilarious.


I LOVE that picture!

You guys are SO cute!!

Cassie said...

But isn't reality fun? :) haha.