Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rocking Horse

Hey all my blogger friends! I feel like it's been a while since I've been a consistent blogger but I've been working long days to cover for a coworker so I'm just plain tired. Maybe in a few weeks, when she comes back, I'll have energy to do things around my house, catch up on projects, and blog more consistently. We shall see :)

In the meantime, my hubby finished his project for our baby :) A rocking horse. It is beautiful and even though our son won't use it for a while, it will be fun for him when he gets older :) So, here is the finished project!!
Happy Thursday! I'm hoping that my next blog post will be about my new niece?? We're still waiting :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so cool! I love it!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful, Erika!! :-)