Sunday, September 12, 2010

While the Cat's Away....

the mouse will.....PAINT! :)
I randomly decided to paint our front porch yesterday. It was so blah before and just needed a spruce of color! I can't wait to see the look on Aaron's face when he sees the completed project today! (I tried to keep it a secret but when he asked what I did all day, I couldn't resist spilling the beans!) I don't think he's going to want to leave for a weekend again :)

Before:

After:

Before:

After:
Now I'm getting inspiration to decorate for fall.....yay!! I LOVE fall!! :)

5 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

OH MY GOODNESS, it's so cute! Way to go, love it love it!

{Elsa} said...

very cute! :)
<3 elsa

{LKK} said...

LOVE it! At the very least he didn't have to do it himself, right? I would want to be on your porch all the time. Especially in the fall!

Grant Hanson said...

Should you really be painting while pregnant?!?!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful, Erika! You did a great job!! Hope Aaron liked it! :-)