Saturday, January 8, 2011

Meet Ole


Meet Ole. One of 12 fish in our aquarium. All of our fish have Norwegian names and naming this one Ole was one of my favorite. We also have Lena who looks exactly like Ole. Anyways....Ole and I don't get along so well. Actually, we're enemies. Such a shame too with a cool name like Ole! If I would have known, I would have given him a bad name and saved Ole for a nice fish. Ole is a mean, overbearing, domineering fish. I guess since he's a "Dragon Blood"breed, I should have known he'd be mean. This morning I announced to my hubby that Ole needs to go. It's either me or him and I'm thinking the hubby will pick the fish....umm, hopefully!

So, what's the point of this? Well, EVERY time I go to blog or facebook, I have to look at Ole scaring the rest of the fish into a corner. Thus, I don't want to blog or facebook....it's really Ole's fault that I've been out of the loop lately. Most would blame Tristen but I'm blaming good 'ole Ole...but, I suppose the little man has been part of the blame too :)

Like father, like son!

Next week Aaron goes back to school....it has been such a great break! I'm sad to see it go but excited for my hubby to get back to studying and learning :) And while he does that, I'm trying to survive the cold. Brrr...it's freezing here! Hope all is well...have a fabulous weekend everyone! I'm off to figure out how I can "train" Ole not to be a bully (or what to do with him!) :)

4 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

You are adorable.

I like this post.

I think Ole is a great name for a fish :) Maybe you should revoke his name from him and see if that makes him behave. He can just be the fish with no name....

Looks like you guys are enjoying life with a baby boy :)

I love cuddling with babies!!

Michelle said...

What a cute picture of your boys!!! I love it!

Erika said...

Good idea, Rachel! Ole's name is now revoked until he behaves! I took the fish net to him today to try to scare him....at the present all of the fish are swimming around and not in the corner...1 point Erika, 0 points Ole!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture!!!

I BET you are cold! I've got two sisters that live in Fargo and I hear about it quite a bit. Have fun with your fish ;)


Bethany