Thursday, January 13, 2011

Solution to Ole

No, I didn't flush Ole down the toilet. It was SUPER tempting but I resisted :) After my last blog post, Aaron got right on the problem....I'd like to think it was because he felt so bad for me but I think it had more to do with him not wanting to lose one of his fish! The solution? Moving the rock and plants around....it sometimes breaks up the tension in the tank and allows other fish to take control. (Photo above is the new rock set up)

Fish lesson for the week. :) Why the fish lesson? Well, to update about Ole and also last night Aaron looked at my blog and said, "You haven't blogged for a while. You should write a blog....about my fish." :) Ha! So, there you go, honey :) (*side note* Ole is still mean but Tove is dominating the tank as we speak. Go Tove! (a cool looking dolphin fish)

But, onto way more exciting news.....here's a few pics of Tristen :)

For those who don't have facebook...my profile pic. My favorite out of our Christmas pics this year

My little knight 10 days old...

First church outing=Success!

Photo taken yesterday at 3 weeks! Doesn't he look so big already!?! He's already out of his newborn clothes! I still say that pregnancy takes forever but having a newborn is so different....3 weeks has flown by already!

4 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

ADORABLE!!!

Michelle said...

I can't believe he's already 3 weeks old!!! It seems like just a few days ago that you had him! I agree that pregnancy takes FOREVER. I've said to Ethan that I think the first time it's good to have 9 months so you can prepare, but after the first child, we don't need 9 months anymore because we know what to expect. :) I'm SO ready for this baby already and we've still got 4 months to go!

jenny said...

Man! I think he is your twin!! so cute...

Already out of NB clothing?? Summer is just beginning to not look so ridiculous in her NB clothes. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the home environment you have created for your family, Erika! You are amazing! Love, OtherMother