Thursday, January 20, 2011

One more post about.....

IT IS FREEZING OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and it's cold in my house but I refuse to turn up the heat anymore than I already have....I finally turned it up to 69 degrees so I don't have much room to complain but it still feels so cold!) So, we'll just keep on dressing in our warm sweaters and cuddling in our blankets until our "heat wave" comes next week :)

Okay, okay....onto something more exciting than the cold...and I promise I won't complain again because deep down inside, I'm loving the coziness of this. And, I'm SO thankful for a cozy house right now. In honor of the cold, I dressed Tristen in a warm sweater and tried to capture what he looks like when he's not sleeping :)

Yawning isn't considered sleeping :) Plus, I think he's practicing singing....this boy makes SO many noises in the day. I wonder what he's thinking about :)

Becoming much more alert!

Momma's Boy :)

Yesterday I caught myself. I caught myself writing a mental lesson plan. Oops. I'd like to say it was a flexible schedule but when I started timing things to see how long they took (diaper changes, baths, getting dressed, etc.) and mentally writing them down in 5, 10 and 20 minute increments, I realized that I was writing a full fledged mental lesson plan for my son....out of instinct. Oh, boy :) Speaking of the little boy, I should attend to him....I'm past my 10 minute blogging increment on my lesson plan. Just kidding :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness he's so adorable! Does he look more like either of you yet? I can't tell from the pictures. He's super cute though!!! Love his sweater!

Cassie said...

That sweater is precious. I love when babies are dressed in "grown-up" clothes. Good luck with your lesson planning! How will the parent/teacher conferences go?

Erika said...

Ha! I will be conducting parent/teacher conferences the middle of March....right after midterms but before Spring Break of course :) And, I'm thinking it will be a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde scenario...I'm going to be "one of those" parents who thinks that my child is perfect and "one of those" teachers who gets down to business and tells the parent everything that is wrong with their child....it's gonna be great :) You are too funny, Cassie!

Michelle, he's a good mixture of us! Maybe a bit more Albertson but when we look at baby pics of Aaron, he looks like him too!