Friday, August 19, 2011

And So the Year Begins.....

Aaron has his first unofficial day of college (3 hours of orientation) today and starts classes on Tuesday. He has been ready since.....June? We're ready for the intense semester to begin. And now it has begun.

Although it will be a little different around here (not having Aaron around during the day), I'm already thinking of all the things I want to do to occupy my time. Last night my mind was racing with projects I haven't picked up since March. There are books to be read, clothes to be sewn, yarn projects to be knit, and a plethora of other projects in my head. I'm excited to start/finish projects and I'm VERY excited for fall to start. Have I mentioned yet that fall is my favorite time of year? :) Hahaha....I know, I mention it every year :)

So, that's our life lately. We're diving headfirst into a crazy first semester and excited to see what this year will hold!

No comments: