Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Baby and Zoo Fun

Sunday was SO fun.....but I haven't had time to blog about it until now. First stop was seeing our friends, Matt and Heather, with their new baby Adelaide who is two weeks old today! She is SO precious!

Maybe this picture will be in their wedding video someday? :)

The proud fathers

And then we headed to the Minnesota Zoo to spend the day with my family.
Family pic by the tiger!

Monica and Baby A! Can't wait for my niece to come in December!

All smiles....even when he skipped most of his naps that day

Looking at some of the great shots my brother got of the animals!

Oh so fun :) And we're almost to September...I cannot believe it! This week is already flying which I'm SO excited about....I have a ridiculously amazing Labor Day weekend to look forward! Spending time with my grandparents, parents, and cousins on Friday and Saturday and then Sunday and Monday it will be time with the Willey side and spending time with a dear friend of mine. I can hardly contain my excitement for this weekend....it is going to be so great :)

Happy Tuesday all!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love these pictures! Can't wait to see you all soon! I'm so excited to meet Tristen!!!!