Thursday, August 4, 2011

Random Facts of the Day

*Tristen has two teeth with another one trying to make its appearance.....Can you slightly see them in this pic?

*I'm officially resigning from my position of being a baby gender guesser. Last year around this time, I bragged about how good I was at guessing the gender of people's babies. I think I've guessed one-two right since. Oy.....I guess pride goes before the fall. But, I'm very okay with being wrong and excited for all the babies being born in the near'ish future :) So, if you want to know what you're having, ask me and then guess the opposite of what I tell you.....I guarantee it works!

*This past month, I decided that I need to reach out to others more. Yes, I'm a mother and my main responsibility is my son right now, but I'm praying about some opportunities in the fall and trying to decide in what area I should serve. I don't want to stretch myself too thin again (I learned my lesson in college) but I would like to get out and serve in my church/community again.

*The Vikings are in Mankato for training camp.....I guess that's a cool thing, right? Maybe tomorrow I will take drive-by pictures....or maybe not because I don't really care about the Vikings all that much. But, maybe they'll be good and then I'll become a fan again...Ha!

*I've been having a whole lot of fun taking pics of my little boy.....I didn't get 6 month pics in for him but 7 month ones make up for it I suppose. 7 months is SUCH a fun age and I just want to capture every little thing/facial expression that he does! Getting sick of pics of Tristen? Then click out of my blog right now....I warned you :) Here's a few cute ones.....

2 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

I like this post a lot!

You are hilarious.

I will pray that you can find some opportunities to serve. You are gifted Erika! I think it's wise of you to be cautious of stretching yourself too thin.

Great photos of your sweet sweet boy!!

{LKK} said...

Love your thoughts, AND your shots! Of Tristen, that is! MAN is he handsome. Give him a kiss from his auntie!