Monday, October 3, 2011

A Few Good Pictures

One of my favorite movies is A Few Good Men. I don't know what it is about the movie, but I could watch it all the time. Maybe it's the line "You can't HANDLE the truth!" or the host of great actors in it.....or the fact that I used to have it going in the background when I was preparing for Mock Trial in high school and it just brings back good memories. Anywho, random fact of the day that has nothing to do with this post other than I thought of the title A Few Good Pictures in reference to our family photo shoot the other day.

It is hard work getting good pictures with a tripod and self-timer. Then, try adding in a 9 month old, an uncharged camera battery that died after only a few pictures, an hour at home to charge up the battery again, and you have one crazy afternoon. But, we got a few and it was worth it. You can already see the best ones at the top, but just for fun, here they are in an actual post.(Above) We tried this pose 7'ish times and every time Tristen was much more interested in the wood....oh well :)


Before we know it, Tristen won't need our help walking :)

In case you can't tell (ha!), I've been a bit picture happy lately....once the leaves all change and fall off, I guarantee I will go back to not taking SO many pictures :) I just can't help myself....I am LOVING this fall :)

4 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

Cute!! You guys are adorable!

I wish we lived closer so I could do them for you! I am way impressed that you did this all on your own though. You go girl!!

Michelle said...

Great pictures! I can't believe you got such good ones with a 9 month old and using a tripod! I'm amazed at your skills! :) We have family pictures this weekend and I'm SO excited! We don't really have any 'good' family pictures since Levi was born!

Erika said...

Rachel, I would have LOVED that! Your pictures are always so beautiful :) Michelle, we were seriously exhausted afterward because we tried everything in the book to try to make him look at the camera....for 10 seconds...while Aaron was running behind us....it was quite hilarious to say the least :)

Cassie said...

You guys are such a cute family! Love the pictures!