Monday, December 5, 2011

By This Time Next Year...


There will be a baby to fill this hat

Another babe to.....

Leave handprints on the window

Crawl around the floor

Open cabinets and explore objects

Love and adore


Yep, you read right. Baby Willey #2 is on his/her way and is due June 28th :) Surprised? Well, you aren't the only ones! :)

Yes, it will be a bit crazy with kiddos 18 months apart but I'm up for the challenge. I've been feeling better this pregnancy and definitely already have a "baby bump"....goodness you do show faster the second time around :)

We are blessed and so excited to welcome another member into our family. Hmmm, I wonder if I'll have a Fourth of July babe? We must love holiday babies!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope you're feeling better this time around! Every pregnancy is so different! :)

Adventures with Claire, Jason, and Jonas!! said...

Congratulations! Life with 2 is so crazy, but so wonderful:) Welcome aboard!

Cassie said...

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! That's wonderful. I'm so happy for you, Aaron, and Tristen. Yay for you!

Rachel Farley said...

Love this post! So cleaver :)

Congratulations on another little baby Erika. I am so excited for you and Aaron!!

Erika said...

Thank you, all!! :) I'm feeling better this time around...occasional sickness but nothing compared to the sickness I had with Tristen! It feels like it has gone fast already so I'm sure the next 6 months will FLY by!