Monday, October 15, 2012

Apple Orchard Fun

The hubby checked my blog a few days back and said, "Wow, you haven't blogged much lately." There has been SO much to blog about in the last month or so but life right now doesn't give me much time to just sit down. But, this is my attempt at getting caught up.....and if nothing else, here are a few pictures for our family members of our recent adventures.

We visited an apple orchard with the Johnsons and had so much fun! Tristen, Adelaide, and Aubrey had fun despite the cold :)
Umm, we didn't know HOW cold it would be and forgot Tristen's gloves. Thankfully Daddy's gloves sufficed :)
 


Adelaide was tired and went right to sleep in the wagon...it was too cute :)
 
 The corn maze!


 
My kids are awake and the break is over....thanks for tuning in. Hopefully more updates to come but I can't promise anything :)

No comments: