Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Teething??

 
My sweet baby girl will turn 4 months next week.
 
I think she's starting to teeth.
 
Fingers in her mouth CONSTANTLY, drool running down her face (which, is pretty stinkin' cute I might add!), gnawing on everything in sight.
 
She's growing up right in front of my eyes!
 
Tristen got his first two teeth at 5 1/2 months and Aubrey's cousin, Iylah, got hers SUPER early so we'll see if Aubrey continues with the trend and gets teeth earlier than later.
 
Update on her: she's been SOOO much fun lately and loves rolling and bringing her feet to her mouth. At the moment, she'll go to anyone and everyone, just as long as you smile at her and hold her, she's a happy camper :) What a gem :)
 
It's hard to put her to bed at night because I want to spend more time with her but she's quickly adapted to the routine at our house and goes to bed at 7:15 and wakes up around 6am. SO great but I wish I could spend more time with her during the day!
 
Speaking of nighttime, Tristen has been sleeping in his toddler bed for a month now and we haven't had a single problem with the transition! Another week or so and they'll start sharing a room! Exciting!!
 
Hope you're all having a fantastic week!! 

No comments: