Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I love my job :)

Just wanted to write a little blog for everyone who might be wondering how my new job is going!! I absolutely LOVE it!! Every day there is a new adventure and I really love waking up in the morning and going to work! Even the days when a child spills milk all over my new pants or when they wet their pants and I help them clean it up... haha :) It has been such a blessing in my life to work there and I really enjoy preschoolers :) Plus, it's great practice for when I have....nieces and nephews (*hint to Luke and Monica and soon Matt and Lindsay* ha!) :)...or kids of my own :) God sure has mine and Aaron's life planned out well and it's been fun to trust Him and see all the surprises He has for us! I know that He was preparing me to teach preschool WAY before I even thought about it! Wow, our God is truly amazing! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

nieces and nephews? what about your own!!! you're supposed to follow ethan and i! :)

Erika said...

Haha! I want to spoil my nieces and nephews first! :)