Friday, February 29, 2008

Pink????

Those of you who know me well know that I really hate the color pink. I've never wanted to wear pink and would never think of decorating in pink!! BUT, haha, my mom got me a subscription to Better Homes and Gardens for Christmas and every month, I've picked up some great ideas. This month? You got it...pink! Soooooo, I decided, why not? I'll try it, maybe I'll actually like it. So, I bought some hot pink flowers yesterday...my eyes were blinded every time I looked at them in the store, but what do you know....when I got them home and put them on the table with a green napkin underneath, it looked just like the Better Homes and Gardens cover! haha! So, maybe pink will grow on me :)


This is a part of our dining room...it certainly looks bright, pink, and spring-y! :)

No comments: