Wednesday, February 6, 2008

If you can't beat it, join it!

On Sunday, Aaron and I were talking about how much we want spring to come!! We were going to write a list of the top ten things we can't wait to do when spring comes when all of a sudden, it snowed once again last night! However, I finally decided...if we can't beat the snow away, we might as well enjoy it! So, while Aaron was out to supper with a junior higher, I had the ultimate snow evening...I put on some instrumental music, made a HUGE cup of hot chocolate, and crocheted while I watched the snow fall on the ground outside! It was sooooo fun and incredibly relaxing! So, maybe I still like snow after all...I always love it until about February but maybe I'll enjoy these snowy days after all!!


In other news, Aaron and I have started a huge project that may take up alot of our time...our basement is in need of major construction and we now have the energy and motivation to fix it up! We bought all the lumber so we can start our big project! We can finally get rid of the ugly turquoise walls it has right now! Maybe I'll get some pictures up in the near future! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

that really IS a huge cup of hot chocolate....i can't even believe how big it is!!!!