Friday, February 22, 2008

Last Two Weekends

We've had some really fun weekends, but we haven't had a chance to write about them yet! So......

Two weeks ago, we had the awesome privilege to go to Hidden Acres for Winter Blast with our junior high kids. Wow, I know the kids had a great time, but I especially loved it...I hadn't been to Hidden Acres since I was a counselor there, almost 3 years ago! It was such a blast and I was in awe of the new Family Life Center they built! I couldn't stop talking about camp memories it felt like, but I don't think the students minded! Some of the boys went on the tobaggan run which I guess was soooo fun! We girls decided to play games in our room and talk! It was such a great weekend and I'm looking forward to going to Hidden Acres again soon!

Then, last weekend, my former roommate and friend, Sarah Selby, and her boyfriend, John Lawrey (who is now our friend, too!) came to visit us!

First, we played Carcassonne...it is such a fun game that resembles Settlers. I think John won...beginner's luck! I think Aaron was next, and I was definitely last place!

Next, we watched LOST! We are addicted to LOST and found out that they love it too...so we watched an episode or two!


And, what is a weekend without a little Wii? :) We bowled a little bit, but spent a bit of time playing Guitar Hero! If you've never tried it, it is sooo fun and you're welcome to try it at our house anytime! Again, we LOVE visitors!

Finally, we said goodbye and had a picture together! It was such a fun weekend!!

1 comment:

Becka said...

Keep up the good work.