Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Update

I think I forgot how competitive I really am when I wrote my last blog! Yesterday we had the Super Bowl party...we took our youth kids over to another church to watch the game and it was really fun!! They had a Wii set up, boxing in a huge air thing, coffee and snacks, and a really big tent where you could go and watch the game. I didn't even know who was playing but when I got there, I decided I wasn't going to go for a team and then I couldn't lose!! :) But, as the game went into the second quarter, I was leaning towards the underdogs as I always do and started cheering for the Giants. Wow, what a game!!! I was glued to the TV and even decided not to try karaoke because I was so into the game! I was so pumped when the Giants took the win with what 1 minute left? Beautiful...simply beautiful!! :)

In other news, I feel like a proud parent because of our dog! Aaron and I have been trying to get our dog to let us know when she needs to go outside and she finally goes over to the door and cries once to let us know! I'm taking all the credit :) Besides that, we had a really relaxing weekend and an incredible communion service at church on Sunday. This week looks cold and snowy once again with no sign of spring yet!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

isn't it SUCH an accomplishment to train your dog?!?!? seriously, it's one of the best feelings in the world! :)