Friday, February 1, 2008

I LOVE Fridays!!!

Friday has always been my favorite day of the week, but it is especially my favorite day now because it is both mine and Aaron's day off!! I love sleeping in until 8:00 (I know, I bet you can't believe it that I don't sleep in later! I think I'm growing up...I used to be able to sleep in until noon! But, not anymore!)and spending time with Aaron! A few times we've gone shopping and I've bargain shopped (love doing that! A hint for anyone who loves a good deal...go to Hobby Lobby a few days after the holidays and everything is 90% off! You would not believe everything I bought this year and I spent less than $10...awww..pure joy in bargain shopping!) but today was a relaxing and productive day!

Today I was completely overwhelmed by God's provision for Aaron and I! I was cleaning our house and I started realizing how good we have it and how much God has blessed us! My former pastor's wife encouraged me to keep a blessings book in ministry and write about the ways in which God provides for us. It has been incredibly encouraging to do so and it has helped me count my blessings as I've looked back and seen how God has worked things out in our life and has taken care of us when we needed it the most!

Well, I'm off to bed and getting ready for the Super Bowl party we have this weekend. Honestly, I've decided that I really don't like the Super Bowl...I like the socializing at Super Bowl parties!! but who really watches the game anyways?? I don't even know who is playing!! haha! :) Sorry for all you Super Bowl fans! :)

No comments: