Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pretty Snow=Mixed Up Week

I love snow. I mean, I really really love snow. I look forward to it every year, watch the forecast once it hits December and marvel once it snows...especially when it snows alot. Our house is so beautiful all covered in snow. This morning on my way to work the song "It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas" started playing :) Yes, it IS beginning to look like Christmas at least in this snow lover's eyes :) The only downside is that we have been getting so much snow that we have had things cancelled left and right it seems like and it is a very messed up week! And, although an occasional snow day is wonderful as a teacher, I've been sad that so many of my students have been gone due to the weather. I'm very much ready for a normal week...or at least a normal day :) BUT, I won't let that get me down....maybe tomorrow would be a good day for a little snowman or sledding action?? :) hmmm... :) But, for right now, we're being lazy...even our dog just wants to chill (ha!...pun not intended :)
For those of you in this winter weather, stay warm and enjoy :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I miss having snow at Christmas! After Christmas, it can all go away...and I'll be glad I live in Arizona, but for Christmas this year I'm really going to miss snow!

Amber said...

P.S. I love your new blog background! Very pretty!

Amber said...

Thanks for your message on my blog! I'm surviving...finally getting over my cold thanks to a blizzard that enabled me to just stay inside and rest up! I'll miss seeing you this Christmas...thank goodness for outlets like this where we can keep in touch!