Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Update: Part 3~Wedding Fun

I won't talk too long on Part 3~Wedding Fun. On Saturday we rushed back home to make it to a camp friend's wedding! He and I have been friends since we were 15 and were camp counselors and area directors together. Although I was excited for him and his special day, I was even more excited to see my old college roommate and friends from college! I was expecting to see more camp people but I guess the older you get, the more you lose touch with camp friends :) However, I was so excited that I got to reconnect with college people :)

I wish this picture turned out better but the lighting was really bad. Oh well :)

That night I was feeling so energetic that I tried to convince Aaron to help me put up the Christmas tree. He thought I was crazy for even thinking about decorating at 10:15 at night. But, alas, I put up the tree with Christmas music blasting and decorated my living room only to be absolutely exhausted for church the next morning :)

As you can see, we had a fabulous weekend :) It went way too fast though! I am very much looking forward to Christmas when we can see all our family! :)

Well, off to finish up the decorating and wrapping of presents. Have I mentioned yet that I LOVE Christmas??? :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love your snow picture at the top of your blog. How did you take it? Did someone take it for you? Who was the camp friends that were able to make it? I see one of the Utech girls...that sounds like so much fun! Good ole camp days!

Erika said...

It was completely from a timer and a "lucky" picture!! I threw snow at Aaron right before it took and then saw a snowball in his hand, resulting in that pic :)

Yep, that's Jennie!!! And, I think the other ones that came were quite a bit younger so you wouldn't know them. But, it was still fun to see them!! :)