Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Knitting Project!

I'm done with my first knitting project!!!! And, it is getting easier and easier and seriously, SO addicting :) I'm so bummed that my pictures of my actual project didn't turn out because I was just practicing on black yarn so it just looks like a black blob BUT, this is what I knitted (only in black and with my share of mistakes in it!!

Adorable!! Now I just need to get some buttons, cute yarn, and I'm off to make a pair in time for my niece? I still have a month so I should be able to get the mistakes worked out by then, right?

Aaron is working long hours so I just might get motivated to finally start on that dreaded wedding scrapbook....seriously, I've been married for 4 years! And, I have to admit that when I found out I was having a boy, I decided it wasn't at the top of my list of things to do before baby gets here...."boys don't look at their parent's wedding scrapbook like girls do" was my excuse BUT, I always said I would get it done before my first child....maybe I should say that I'll at least start before then? :) We'll see....:)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those are SO adorable!