Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend

Hey all! I don't have a ton to blog about today....I start work this week and feel like I need to get my house in order before I start back so today is clean, clean, clean!!! But, I had a fantastic weekend seeing a high school friend get married and reconnecting with old friends! And, since it has been BEAUTIFUL lately (beautiful to me is that it feels like fall!) we've been doing alot of this:

(Above) The beautiful bride and (Below) Some beautiful high school friends

3 comments:

katielipovsky said...

Laurie looks beautiful!

And oh my goodness, I haven't seen Crystal since high school. I barely recognized her. Crazy! Super cute photo :)

Erika said...

Katie, it was a huge FC reunion...you would have loved it! :) It was a little surreal though because we all felt like we were back in high school....only it's been 8 years!

Lindsey said...

Awwww...fun pictures! Laurie is just glowing! She is such a gorgeous bride! Thanks for sharing these Erika! :-)