Saturday, August 14, 2010

Summer Fun!

I haven't updated pics from our summer and as I see it coming to an end, I thought this would be the perfect time! :) We have been so blessed to be able to see our family and extended families alot this summer! I have a huge extended family and am close with many of them so it was SO wonderful to see them....many of them I hadn't seen since my wedding! Unfortunately, I don't have any pics from my reunions :) BUT, I do have some pics from Aaron's side....

The men from Aaron's side looking....tough?

A little boating fun!

I was sad I couldn't do this :( But at least the boys had fun :)

The 2 pregnant ladies :)
Knitting Update: It's coming!! I can do the simple knit stitch, casting on is easy now, and I'm trying to purl! Frustrating at times, but very VERY addicting and fun! Thanks for the advice on YouTube...The Knit Witch (what a name!) has been my best friend

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You pregnant ladies are so adorable! You're both glowing! :)