Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's A......

BOY!!!!!

Even though that was my guess, I was still surprised when I heard my guess was true! After hearing so many girl guesses, I started second guessing myself. :) Yes, today was the big day when we found out and it was incredible to watch the baby move and see his little feet and body!!
We are soooo incredibly excited about meeting our little boy....and hopefully it will be BEFORE Christmas? :) We'll see....:) Just PLEASE not on Christmas Day, Baby :) I am preparing myself for that and we'll just be super creative with his bday if he is born smack dab on Christmas day :) God's plans are WAY better than my own so if Baby Willey is a Christmas baby, then so be it :)

I'm starting to feel huge but probably because things are starting to not fit...maternity clothes, here I come! I know...I'll get WAY bigger than this! I still have my bouts of morning sickness at least once a week but they are FAR better than before so I can live with it :) I go back to work in two weeks so I'm just savoring this time to be at home, organize, clean, and be JUST a wife for a few more months :) Halfway done with this pregnancy....wow....time is flying!

7 comments:

Adventures with Claire, Jason, and Jonas!! said...

Yay! Boys are so so so wonderful! I am so excited for you guys:) If you ever need anything in the clothing department....just let me know...we go through Mankato all the time to visit Jason's parents, and boy do we have bins of boy stuff that we would love to share:) It would be fun to see you guys sometime when we are in the area too:) Praise the Lord for this new little man in your life:)

Michelle said...

From the side view, I can see Baby Willey!!! :) So excited for you guys and baby BOY!!

Erika said...

Claire, we would love to see you guys on your way through Mankato! Probably the thing we're loving the most about our location is people go through Mankato alot and we LOVE visitors! And, I'll let you know if we need any boy's clothing! I can actually start thinking about those things now! I didn't let myself look at boy or girl's clothes/bedding until we knew!

Michelle, I literally grew a belly overnight....seriously....and I'm feeling huge because nothing is fitting anymore :)But it's so fun :)

jenny said...

Oh Erika! So exciting!! And yay for mother's intuition! :-) I still think you look TIIIIINY compared to my huge belly - but this is my second time around. But no matter if you're tiny or large, growing out of clothes is just darn uncomfortable!! Invest in a BellaBand. I LOVED those my first pregnancy.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations, Erika! I'm so excited for you! You will be an awesome "mommy!" Blessings for a happy, healthy baby boy!! :-)

Anonymous said...

So happy for you Erica! I'm glad that everything is going so well. It will be amazing to have a boy first. I think you look absolutely amazing - not huge at all!!

Bethany

Cassie said...

Yay for a boy! Gerrit told me before I read your post and I said, "Yeah, the Willey's seem like boy people." haha. Congrats on finding out! So exciting!