Saturday, April 19, 2008

College Freshmen

Yesterday, Aaron and I had the awesome privilege of meeting up with two very special college freshmen who were in our youth group last year. They both attend Northwestern in Orange City (we like to call it "the other Northwestern", however, they call St. Paul the same thing! ha!) so we decided to take them out to eat last night and see how their freshman year of college has gone. It was an incredible evening filled with deep talks and great laughs...it was so good to reconnect with them and it made Aaron and I reminisce about our freshman years and all that God taught us while being freshmen...wow, I truly think you change the most during your freshman year of college. It is such a growing time in life. Anyway, we went to Blue Mountain in Orange City...here are a few pics!


P.S. FYI: My picture had a really strange picture in the background, so I had to crop it a bit, making it a bit different than the others! :)

No comments: