Friday, April 4, 2008

Music....blesses the heart :)

Over Easter, my dad tuned my piano...it was terribly out of tune due to the move from Forest City to Cherokee so it was a little hard to play before then. This past week, I have needed some familiarity in my life. Although it has been almost a year since we moved to Cherokee, we still feel somewhat new around here and I needed something from my past. I looked at my piano and took out every book I had ever played from. Aaron was gone to a meeting and I played and played until my fingers couldn't play anymore. I was so encouraged and incredibly inspired to keep going...to keep perservering....to keep trying....and to keep hoping. I don't know if music has the same effect on any of you (although I'm sure it does...it has a way of blessing and inspiring us!), but I felt refreshed and renewed. God spoke to my heart and I was incredibly blessed! I love how God created music for us to enjoy and uses it to speak to the very core of our heart....wow :)

No comments: