Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fabulous Finds For Kids #1

Every day working at the preschool, I get so many ideas and come in contact with such great resources but I always forget to talk about them. Today, however, I was talking to my lead teacher, Sandy (who is the senior pastor's wife at our church...two pastor's wives teaching together, isn't that funny?) about blogging and I got this grand idea to share some AWESOME resources we use in our preschool! It seems like so many of my friends are pregnant or have small children at home and these are great not only for preschool but for home activities! I'll call these my "Fabulous Finds for Kids"

So, my first one:
GET FIT KIDS
by Kristi Dear
This is an amazing DVD workout video to help get kids into shape and keep them active! The kids love it and it works on arms, legs, and cardio movement as well as having a warm up and cool down time. Whenever we do this, I follow it as well and get a workout, so it's great for moms to do with their kids! Also, it has catchy tunes and easy to follow movements. I highly recommend this DVD!

No comments: