Monday, April 28, 2008

Golden Birthday

On April 24th, it was my 24th birthday!! :) I had an incredible golden birthday with friends and family! I feel a little vain putting up all these pictures of just me....haha, oh well :) (Aaron documented everything that I did on my bday so this isn't even half of them!)

We made a little "golden" birthday cake

Complete with 24 "golden/white" candles and wonderful gifts

And a hilarious "homemade" card from Aaron....always entertaining :) And, a beautiful "gold" ring with cute diamonds in it from him... :)
Then we went to the Olive Garden (hey, it has "gold" on the sign!).


And ate "golden?" fettucine alfredo :)

(complete with the spinach artichoke dip appetizer...yum!)

It was such a good birthday and I am SOOOO thankful for the 24 years on this earth God has given me to glorify and live for Him. He has blessed me beyond what I deserve and I am so thankful for the life he has given me.... :)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday Erica! Looks like you had a very blessed and special day!