Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring Cleaning...Finally!!! :)

The temperature outside is.....61 degrees!!! Finally!! I'm in shorts and a t-shirt and have the windows of my house wide open! The hope of spring is finally here! Isn't it funny how when you have to wait for something, it is so much better? Today is our day off so we are spring cleaning and getting ready for a junior high lock in tonight! Although both of us could stay up until all hours of the night in college, for some reason (age, probably!), we have a little harder time staying up for these lock ins! I still don't know how I used to start my homework at 11:00 at night and usually didn't get finished until 4 or so in the morning! But, we'll try our best tonight to stay up the whole night and have energy to play with the junior highers! I had better go and get to my big project of spring cleaning!

No comments: