Thursday, May 8, 2008

Last Week of School

Today marked the last full week of preschool this year! We have three days next week and then we will be done until September! I cannot believe this year has gone by so fast. It seems like yesterday I was still subbing and praying God would open up a teaching position. He not only opened up a position, but one that I love and students that I have come to adore. I now know why my teachers were so sad (although some of them were a little too happy!) on the last days of school...even in four months time, I have grown to love my students and am sad to see them go! I want to cherish every single moment with each of them next week! As we're approaching the last day, I've been thinking about what I'm going to do this summer! Since moving into our house last June, I have not had even a week off of work to do things in my house, so I'm just a little more than excited to have an entire summer to do projects both in my house and outside! My first project? We planted a vegetable garden today!! I feel like such a grown up! Pictures to come tomorrow! :)

No comments: