Friday, May 16, 2008

Tis the Season for Allergies

I've diagnosed my ongoing "cold" finally by deciding I have allergies. I've heard they have been at an all time high this year and I believe it. Sneezing, sniffling, runny nose, coughing, and the like....hopefully this "season" will be gone soon so I can breathe a little better. On a happier note, Aaron and I are preparing for our big movie night tonight! We are taking our youth group to Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and are dressing up as our favorite characters. We went to Goodwill today and picked up some AWESOME fur coats! I cannot wait to wear them tonight...too bad it's not winter time! A few updates:

*I am done with school! Our last day with the kids was Wednesday and we cleaned our room out yesterday...it hasn't exactly hit me yet that next week I will be at home...doing whatever my heart desires.
*We were able to see my mom on Mother's Day and get to see Aaron's mom tomorrow for Mother's Day. I am so blessed to have an amazing mother and mother in law and I'm glad I get to celebrate with both of them!
*My garden is coming along! It's so fun to watch things grow...I think it's the teacher in me..
*I found out how talented my husband really is...We landscaped our front yard this past week and it looks great! I didn't know he knew how to do all that stuff and he was able to teach me.
*It has been a great week!

No comments: