Monday, February 23, 2015

February Photo Challenge: Day 17

Hey all! I didn't forget about the photo challenge! I borrowed my laptop to our youth group and then we forgot to pick it up until church yesterday! But, I tried to keep taking pictures.....sooooo, I might be posting quite a bit to catch up. I FINALLY finished my painting (I painted our woodwork white and it took 3 coats! Ahhh!) and now I'm trying to put away more boxes. I think a better goal in my organizing endeavor is to shoot to be organized by the end of the year. We have 8 years worth of boxes (some we literally haven't gone through since we moved from our first apartment!) and 3 little kids to take care of so the only time I can do anything is from 8-10 at night....and lately all I've wanted to do is read and sleep :) It will get done....and we will eventually be settled.

To catch up, here is the day 17 challenge:
A handwritten note:
I LOVE handwritten notes! I need to write more! There's something so fun about a note in someone's handwriting! It's personal and meaningful. We received some fun handwritten cards that my mom made for Valentine's Day and we have them displayed still!
I think I just might write a handwritten letter today...it sounds so old fashioned and fun :)


No comments: