Wednesday, February 25, 2015

February Photo Challenge: Day 25

Serene:
This picture looks pretty serene....but guess what was actually happening at the moment :) LOTS of noise in our house...good noise like laughs and craziness but noise all the same! Yet, I looked outside and got caught up in a serene moment as I watched another round of snow falling to the ground. This is outside our dining room and the kids and I actually have quite a few calm moments looking out this window....they've taken an interest in watching birds as they eat their breakfast and Aaron and I have become coffee drinkers because it feels so right to drink a cup of coffee while watching the wildlife
.
I could look at this snow and be ungrateful for it....or I could see the beauty in it and use it as a moment to stop and enjoy the calmness of it.
I'm choosing to stop and savor it :)


2 comments:

AmberNDahl said...

There really is something so calming & serene about falling snow. Add coffee & thats about perfect. :-)

Erika said...

If you and Tisha were sitting and drinking coffee with me, it'd be even more perfect!! :)