Saturday, February 7, 2015

February Photo Challenge: Day 7

The color pink

I'm cheating today! It's supposed to be to find the color red BUT, we woke up this morning and remembered that it was Laura Ingalls Wilder's birthday (thus, a chance to introduce my kids to her books and the Little House TV series!!) As a result, my sons are wearing plaid (taking advantage of this since I know it won't last many years! Ha!) and I put Aubrey in a Laura Ingalls Wilder looking dress....and as you've guessed from the pics, it has pink.....sooooo, I just switched the color pink for the color red because I wanted to document her Laura Ingalls Wilder dress and braids :)
 
A picture with the boys in their flannel :)
We live near Walnut Grove so I think a trip along the Laura Ingalls Wilder scenic highway needs to happen sometime with these 3. Happy Little House day!

No comments: