Friday, December 3, 2010

16 and 17

This week just hasn't been the best week to be honest. It started with Aaron getting in a car accident on Monday night. Thankfully he is okay and our car, even though it is said to be "totaled" and in need of repairs (like a new door!), is still drivable so we are still going to drive it until it dies :) This car seriously has 9 lives....and is on it's 6th one maybe? I'm just glad he's okay and didn't have any injuries :(

Then, this winter storm. I usually LOVE winter and love storms......but not when I'm pregnant.....and have to drive in it. Today's commute back from work was just awful and then I fell on the ice outside my house after I returned home from my work day. Thankfully the main impact was on my arm and side but OUCH! It hurt! The dr. said Baby Willey is probably fine but I'm paying extra attention to his kicks now and staying INSIDE for the rest of the weekend!

Okay, done complaining....it just hasn't been the best week! :( But, here are some pics that will make you smile:
Day 16 (from yesterday): A photo from the last party you went toOur Halloween party! So fun!

Day 17: An embarrassing photo (I saw someone else change this day so I'm copying her :)


Oh my goodness...this picture makes me laugh and is perfect for today when I needed a laugh! When I was in 4th-5th grade, I wanted to be a tomboy SOOOO much! My brother and I loved to play sports (favorites being basketball and hockey...notice the Mighty Ducks hat? Ha!) and I LIVED in holy jeans and sweatshirts....and baseball caps. So embarrassing but sooooo funny :) Hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Tomboy outfit - holy jeans, baseball cap, sneakers - and a teddy bear sweatshirt!! haha, makes me laugh because I used to dress just like this! I don't know how many kitten sweatshirts I had! Thanks for the laugh! :-)

Jen

Cassie said...

I'm glad all three of you (Aaron, Baby, you) are okay! Hang in there!

Michelle said...

Okay that last picture is hilarious! I love it!