Wednesday, December 8, 2010

21 and 22

Sorry, two photo challenges in one day again! Last night I had a sudden burst of energy so I used it to wrap Christmas presents, hang the baby's name on the wall (now his room is off limits! And, yes, I will post pictures of the nursery but I decided I wanted it "complete" before I did so you'll have to wait until after he's born! Oh, and the spelling changed again....this time it's final and we ended up with my original spelling!), finish packing our hospital bag and put it in the car, clean, and do laundry! Wowzers! Now I feel ready!

So, here's the two photo challenges:

Day 21: A photo of you standing up
What a random picture request! Anyways...this was taken at the Mall of America a few days before Aaron and I moved to Iowa.

Day 22: A photo of your town

Honestly I don't have too many pics of our town because I've been pregnant pretty much the whole time and haven't felt like running around taking pictures! But, here's two....I think the above is the courthouse? And, the one below is Minneopa Falls.....sooooo pretty!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So Ethan and I have pretty much decided on our baby's name. The other day we were talking about all of our friends who are having babies before us and if they would be likely to name their child the name we picked out. Luckily, most of our friends are having girls, so we don't have to worry about it. Then we thought about you guys and wondered if you'd pick the same name as us. Then I remembered you guys have been having a debate about how to spell it...and the name we picked out has only one spelling, so I think we're safe. I can't wait to hear his name though!!!! :)