Friday, December 10, 2010

Hair Photo

Day 24: A photo of you that your hair looks nice in
I must admit that it isn't so much my hair that I love in this picture but it's more so my red sweater :) And, I really REALLY want to wear that sweater this year....hmm....maybe next year? Oh, and I like that Sarah and I have the same color of hair in this pic :)

Anyways, today was my LAST day of work! It is still really surreal but maybe it will hit me next week? Now Baby Willey can come any day he would like and I won't be stuck on the road during a snowstorm! :) I thought that if he came early he would come this weekend but it's not looking too promising (although my doctor keeps saying to be prepared anyday!) so now I'm back to saying he's going to be late! December 27th or 28th is my guess :) We'll keep you all updated!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay! Come on Baby Willey!