Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Last Summer and Food

Yesterday I didn't really feel like blogging because I thought I might be making a trip to the hospital.....BUT, I'm still here :) I never thought I would get to the point where I actually don't believe that I'm going to have a baby. Our childbirth educators warned of this happening in the last few weeks but I thought it was funny. Now I am slightly believing it :) But, with contractions on and off with no progress, it's hard not to believe that! I keep reminding myself that I still have at least one..if not two!...weeks of this so it's wishful thinking to think he'll come early!
Anyways....onto the photo challenge....

Day 27: A photo of last summer
Playing Bocce Ball at a family reunion

Day 28: A photo of what you ate today

No, this isn't what I ate today :) But, it's only 10:30 in the morning so I've only had a bowl of cereal which is super boring to photograph. And, I'm having left over chili for lunch...another slightly boring pic. But, if I could have whatever I wanted today, I would visit our fave restaurant in Cherokee and have "my usual" :)...with a Vanilla Coke please. Yum!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my -- I'm suddenly very hungry after that picture! That looks delicious!!!! I can't believe we're going to hear the news soon!!!! We are SO excited for you guys!

Erika said...

Haha...I can't look at food blogs anymore because I always crave WHATEVER they blog about that day! And, this is making me very hungry for Mexican food....Oh goodness, SO good! And, I've been craving a Vanilla Coke all day!

katie said...

So excited for you! :)