Friday, December 24, 2010

Announcing....

Tristen Joseph Willey
Born December 22, 2010 at 5:41 pm

8 pounds, 4 ounces

22 inches long
We are PROUD parents!! :) We got out of the hospital today and it has been a whirlwind of a day being Christmas Eve and all!! I'll update more about his birth story and all the details when I have time and energy (hmmm....we'll see how soon that is!) but to give a little teaser, labor was SO much better than I could have ever expected (I was thinking the worst!) and my nurse said it was a story to brag about because it was so easy. Thank you, Lord!

He's an adorable little man and we are in love :) Merry Christmas everyone!! This is an incredibly special Christmas in the Willey household!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love him already!!! So cute! I'm so happy to hear you had a good experience with labor and delivery! Praise the Lord! Can't wait to hear more details, enjoy these first few days at home and Merry Christmas!

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful little boy, Erika! I aboslutely LOVE his name! Congratulations to you, my sweet friend! I look forward to hear about his "birth story!" Blessings for a VERY Merry Christmas to the Willey Family "3!" :-)

jenny said...

Yay!! So glad he came and so glad you had an easy labor! What a praise!! It's funny... he looks so big to me. Bella was 8 lb. 7 oz. and she seemed normal, but now that I have Summer (who was 6 lb) Tristen looks so BIG to me! :-) Enjoy your precious bundle...

Cassie said...

Congrats! I'm so glad everything went well. He is precious. Not every baby is cute right away, but he most certainly is! And I love his name. I'm just so happy for you guys! Yay!