Saturday, December 11, 2010

White Christmas??

I'm thinking that we'll have a white Christmas this year :) Blizzard is going on RIGHT now.....I heard our city made national news this morning! We are getting it REALLY bad! We are so cozy right now as we gaze at our Christmas lights, watch Christmas movies, and look out the window :) I like days like today as long as we don't have to travel! *sigh* Oh, coziness :) I love it!

So, onto that photo challenge...almost done!
Day 25: A photo of a night you loved

Summer of '09-Aaron and the other men in his family went on a fishing trip. SO, we girls decided to do something special as well :) My mom and I met my mother-in-law and sister-in-law in Chanhassen to go to "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" at the Chanhassen Dinner Theatre. It was SUCH a fun night!! Maybe instead of fishing, the men can babysit our kids so we can do this again?? :)

2 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

Fun post!!!

Looks like a fun winter playland out there!

Maybe baby will come tonight and you guys can go sledding when you get home from the hospital ;)

You're looking fantastic by the way!

Lindsey said...

Looks exactly the same at our house, Erika! Indeed, I do believe it will be a white Christmas! Enjoy staying warm and snug inside while you wait for baby's grand arrival! :-)

By the way, I love your sweet puppy dog on your header ~ he looks a lot like the sweet little mini-doxie we used to have!! They are so fun!! ;-)