Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fave Weekend

Day 26: A photo of your favorite weekend
Obviously there's been some great weekends in life but our first anniversary weekend probably tops them all! We went on a dinner train ride on Friday night and it was so romantic and fun.....
On Saturday, my husband graciously dressed up in our wedding attire again (well, he had a suit on and I dressed up in my dress) and endured through countless pictures with me :) I had heard of people dressing up every year on their anniversary and taking pictures but unfortunately this was the only year we actually did this :) But, it was super fun.....well, at least for me :) What a fun, fun weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So fun that you guys dressed up on your anniversary! I put on my dress on our last anniversary, it's so fun to re-live the memories!